Low Cost and High Benefits
Restoration - the economical alternative to metal roof replacement.
Guaranteed peace of mind - the system that works!
- Improve appearance of your metal roof with attractive, flexible and durable protection.
- Reduce maintenance costs. Protect building contents from water damage.
- Reduce energy consumption. Highly reflective coatings reflect up to 85% of solar heat.
Save Time & Labor Costs in Application
No time consuming fabric installation is required.
MS Sealent is easily extruded into place along seams and fasteners.
Primer and finish coat are rapidly pumped and spray applied to the metal finish.
Put the Product Where the Problem Is!
A total of 2 gallons per square of rubber coating is applied to restore the roof versus the high cost to replace or recover the roof. Fewer high performing gallons of coating, properly placed, cost less.
- Stop rust: 1/2 gallon primer per 100 s.f.
- Stop leaks: 1/2 gallon MS Sealent per 100 s.f.
- Extend roof life: 1 gallon finish coat per 100 s.f.